Social Investment Forum (SIF) in the United States
"The Social Investment Forum is a national nonprofit membership association dedicated to promoting the concept and practice of Socially Responsible Investing. The Forum is made up of over 400 financial professionals and institutions. Membership is open to any organization or practitioner who wishes to participate in the socially responsible investing field.
The Forum has five major areas of activity:
- Networking and Continuing Education.
- Direct Member Services & Information
- Industry Growth and Client Services
- Industry Advocacy
The Forum has a joint membership program with the Co-op America Business Network which provides direct services to members including a newsletter, networking, conferencing and the Forum's Mutual Fund Performance chart, media programs to grow the SRI field, and research to expand and credentialize SRI. Local chapters of the Forum provide networking opportunities and conferences on a regional level."
- "Network with Industry Leaders
- Get discounts to national conferences, seminars and continuing education opportunities in the social investment field.
- Discover informative discussion and insider networking, like our members-only social investing email service.
- Gain Access to Timely Information
- Gain access to the latest research on socially responsible investing including special reports social investing trends, divestment campaigns and more.
- Receive up-to-date news and events in the social investment industry through Connections, our quarterly newsletter for members.
- Reach More Clients
- Expand your outreach and visibility -- and gain new clients -- through FREE listings in social investing directories, reaching over 150,000 socially conscious investors each year.
- Participate in national public education campaigns to expand the market of socially responsible investors.
- Benefit from Direct Member Services
- Each month, the Forum produces our popular Socially Responsible Mutual Fund Performance Chart. You can have your funds listed, or use our fax on demand service to distribute the chart to interested clients."
Maintained by Rory O'Brien email@example.com
Last update of this page May 8, 1998